In this episode of Pocketoid:
- Audio comes in a little late after the intro. Sorry about that!
- We've been gone for a bit, but we're here with the first of 2 new episodes!
- Jordan beat Breath of the Wild finally (it good)
- The new Nintendo Direct somehow makes our Wolfenstein ramblings relevant
- The Octopath Traveler demo is super pretty and... very dark?
- Forma.8 is a Switch Metroidvania to make the Metroid Prime wait more bearable
- Quest of Dungeons FINALLY brings traditional roguelike gameplay to the Switch
- Metroid: Samus Returns is a very good game that needs D-Pad support.
Have you been playing Metroid? If not, why are you a horrible person who refuses to buy games that need your support? Be sure to tell us on Twitter or our Facebook Page!